Al Hattie Insurance is very excited to be a big part of the Eastview Mall Customer Appreciation Day taking place on June 8th in our parking lot. The day kicks off at 8am with the brand new Eastview community garage sale. Our SGI Car Seat Clinic starts shortly after from 9am-3pm, alongside a Child ID Clinic from 9:30-11:30. We will also be hosting a community SHRED-IT event from 10am-2pm where you may bring your personal documents for on the spot shredding and recycling. All of our events are free of charge but we will be encouraging and accepting donations to the food bank during the entire day.
There will be many more events, activities, deals, and draws/giveaways throughout the day from the mall and it's different merchants so make sure to stop on by and bring the family! And if you haven't been to our office please stop in and say hi! We will have door prizes!
Our mall is located at 3010 Arlington Ave, and we will be open from 9am-4pm that day. Can't wait to see you!
Print off the flyer for extra coupons that day:
Dylan tragically lost his life in September 2010 leaving behind his baby girl Brooklyn and wife Rochelle. The Stallions pro men's baseball team hosts an annual charity tournament in his honour, and this year's event is approaching quickly. The tournament begins at 9am on May 18th at Cairns Field and will run throughout the day until the casino night closes at 1am. The day includes:
- Senior men’s baseball games running from @ 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Opening Ceremony @ 12 p.m. featuring Dance Ink performing dances, Mayor Don Atchison throwing the first pitch, Brooklyn (Dylan’s daughter) is singing a song, and Yoana singing the national anthem.
- Door prizes drawn throughout the day
- Saskatoon’s own Rough Rider Scott McHenry signing autographs
- A dunk tank for all ages from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Appollo jump all day
- Face painting from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Duck pond “win a prize every time”
- Can’t forget the food! Homemade perogies, taco in a bag, burgers & hot dogs, popcorn, and snow cones (in case you didn’t get enough snow this year!)
- Beer gardens all day
- A Date with a Stallion
- World famous Casino night starting @ 7:30 p.m. going to 1 a.m. with outrageous prizes to be won
- And it wouldn’t be a hit without a free Safe Ride Home, offered by the RCMP Veterans
We hope you can make it out to this great day with fun for everyone. More information about the tournament and the new scholarship program can be found at www.DylanNahorniakMemorialTournament.com.
We are happy to be providing a Car Seat Clinic in the Al Hattie Insurance parking lot for the mall's Customer Appreciation Day this coming June 8th. The clinic will go over everything you need to know to keep your young one safe and strapped in. The clinic will run from 9-3 along with the other events we have planned for the day, including complimentary document shredding by Shred-It (accepting donations to Food Bank) and Child Find I.D. Clinic. The mall will be hosting many other events and activities in the parking lot that day as well so make sure to come by and bring the kids. We'll see you there!
Environmental responsibility is something we care about at Al Hattie Insurance. Through a company called Shred-It and their Trees Saved Program we have saved 7.9 trees through shredding and recycling our confidential documents.
The company estimates that every ton of recycled paper saves:
- 18 new tress from being harvested for pulp and paper production
- Uses 64% less energy
- 50% less water
- Causes 74% less air pollution than the same quantity of paper from virgin wood
If you have confidential or personal documents you would like to have shredded, Shred-It will be on site in our parking lot on June 8th for the mall's Customer Appreciation Day. There will be no fee for the shredding, but we will be collecting non-perishables for the food bank. You can come down between 10am - 2pm, and we will be having many more activities that day including a car seat clinic, child find ID clinic, and much more put on by the mall and it's merchants. More information will be available on our blog, Facebook, and Twitter in the following weeks.
Check out these humorous vintage SGI ads featuring NHL hockey players Brain Trottier and Clarke Gillies of the New York Islanders. Most of their safe driving tips still apply!